Preemptive Love is a global community of peacemakers working to end war and stop the spread of violence. We do this by living and working in polarizing conflict zones, providing emergency relief to families persecuted by terrorism and violence, jobs for displaced families, and community building.
We are looking for a Digital Designer to join the Marketing team at Preemptive Love. This team collaborates with MarCom, Programming, Development, and Digital Studio to create awareness for our global humanitarian efforts, grow and convert our peacemaking donor base, drive traffic to the Preemptive Love Shop, and support Love Anyway Gatherings.
Hours: Full Time
Manager: Director of Marketing
Type of Employment: Contract (3 months) with potential for hire at end of contract
The ideal candidate will have experience working with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and design user experiences, mobile responsive websites, digital campaigns, web applications, marketing creatives, and landing pages. You have a passion for creating clean, usable designs that are compelling to users and drive conversions.
- Produce the Preemptive Love digital web assets, Shop page graphics, social media graphics and banners, digital ads and email marketing templates in line with marketing goals and the lifetime value of an end user.
- Translate brand positioning and creative strategies into effective designs that offers immediate value
- Ensure creative aesthetics align with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs
- Ensure consistency of brand and creativity across Preemptive Love
- Provide design support to other departments to create digital assets and identity design
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing creativity through effective design
- Able to present concepts and lead the team to the correct solution
- Experience in web marketing/design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, web design, and development principles
- Excellent UX/UI design skills, with a strong focus on typography and design.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
- Passion for global humanitarian work
- Attention to global news and issues
- Remote work experience
- Multi-lingual - Spanish and/or Arabic preferred
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Google Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite and Cloud